To assist our clients with our products, below are some of the most frequently asked questions, along with our answers.
1. Question: Am I required to display ADA signs at my company?
Answer: Any interior or exterior sign identifying permanent rooms and spaces must comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act where both visual and tactile characters are required.
2. Question: How long will my banner last outside?
Answer: We use both Latex and UV inksets for banners. A full color banner will last at least 2 years although we typically see them lasting much longer.
3. Question: Can I use my existing acrylic panel on my backlit sign?
Answer: It is possible but depends on the amount of time the acrylic has been exposed to the elements. If cut vinyl was used on the face, it will show the shadowing from sun exposure and may be unusable. The acrylic may also be
4. Question: What does RTA mean?
Answer: It is an acronym for Ready-To-Apply. It means that vinyl has been cut, weeded and premasked and it is ready to apply.
5. Question: Can I supply my own materials for UV Direct printing?
Answer: Yes. However there is a minimum charge of $75 for any setup regardless of size. Additionally we are not responsible for replacing any customer supplied materials if there are any issues with production.